Dispercos is a high quality cosmetic grade pigment preparation, predispersed in nitrocellulose ester soluble and acetyl tributyl citrate plasticiser, particularly suited for nail lacquer production. The high level of dispersion and surface covering, together with a precise pigment selection, offers a superior quality product with high colour strength, high gloss and transparency, along with high resistance to scratch and abrasion. Dispercos is available in a wide range of colour index, and can also be supplied as bespoke product, designed for individual customers. With Dispercos, MIFAR offers an easy and cost effective manufacturing process, through our transfer of know-how and smart supplying and support.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES AT DIFFERENT LEVELS
– Direct know-how acquisition
– Higher gloss and brightness
– Maximum development of the colour intensity
– Maximum transparency
– Outstanding shade purity
– Lower solvent retention
– Reduced total nail polish cost
– Great production ﬂexibility with top quality
– Reduced inventory
Safety, health and environmental advantages:
– At Dispercos stage, reduced cost for wasted ink cans and drums disposal.
– Chips are supplied in carton boxes
EASY COLOUR SYSTEM: TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR OUR PARTNERS
Technical support provided under a partnership agreement will include:
– Transfer of speciﬁc knowledge and know-how
– Direct and indirect advice
– Laboratory preparatory work and analysis
– Training on site or at MIFAR’s premises in Italy, as necessary
– Assistance in equipments deﬁnition for the ink production, including suppliers selection, offers estimation, etc.
– Assistance in equipments installation, including training on site for production start-up
– Any toll manufacturing eventually necessary during the phases